An international and leading Fintech and online financial services firm is looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join their team in Malta. You will be responsible to ensure the Company operates within the legal and compliance framework, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements under a Cat4A licence, Cat2 licence, custody of pension schemes regulations and respective MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS, FATCA, CRS regulations. The role will report to the Head of Legal and Compliance and the Group Chief Legal Officer. The ideal candidate will have prior compliance experience within an EU-regulated financial services entity and either a Degree or diploma in Compliance. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Junior Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare various regulatory submissions (MFSA, FIAU, CBM, IRD, etc.)
- Assist in the risk management framework and in the implementation and maintenance of Group policies and procedures.
- Help in monitoring and reporting on Compliance and AML.
- Assist in overseeing internal control in compliance and in complaint handling in compliance with group policies and guidelines.
- Handle client on-boarding (account opening, AML and KYC).
- Assist in due diligence oversight of fund clients and in drafting of internal compliance reports.
- Present internal reports analysing future new directives, rules and regulation and impact on the Company's operations and services.
- Prior compliance experience within an EU-regulated financial services entity.
- Hold a Degree or a diploma in Compliance (required).
- Strong command of English (written / verbal).
- Additional languages: German and/or French (advantageous).
- Highly organised, rigorous, methodical and focused.
- Able to work on own initiative, multi-task and prioritise workload
2 June 2020
+356 2778 0664