Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. The Digital Marketing Executive will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers;
- Be actively involved in SEO/ SEM efforts;
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience;
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and other content to online sites;
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness;
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools;
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors;
- Maintain company websites;
- Manage the performance of social media executives;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.);
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing;
- Set objective/ goals of the digital marketing team members.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Ability to work with little supervision;
- Ability to provide solutions to challenges;
- Ability to make fast decisions;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, SEO/ SEM and email campaigns;
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The Hugo’s Group is the brainchild of the late Hugo Chetcuti, whose business empire now dominates Malta’s main entertainment hub. The company thrives on effectiveness and efficiency, backed by a dynamic team of industry professionals. World Class standards and the warmth of Mediterranean hospitality perfected over three decades have inspired the brand to a clear path of profitability. Although Hugo initially ventured into the industry in the late ’80s with the opening of Footloose, The Hugo’s Group and the trademark was officially launched in 2005 with the subsequent opening of Hugo’s Lounge. This brand-new concept in Pan-Asian cuisine is not only renowned for its Eastern gastronomic experience, but also for its exquisite cocktails and immersive music. Hugely popular night clubs such as Hugo’s Passion and Shadow Lounge (now known as Shadow Club) soon became an institution among the local clubbing scene and have been followed up by Hugo’s Terrace & Rooftop (the brands flagship), Bacco by Hugo’s, Hugo’s Pub, Hugo’s Burger Bar, Hugo’s Pizza & Pasta, HSixty6, Mila’s Kitchen, Rocco’s Whiskey Lounge, Infinity by Hugo’s, as well as Hugo’s Boutique Hotel and H Hotel. Paceville now stands alone as Malta’s main business and entertainment hub and quite rightly, Hugo Chetcuti’s foresight and ingenuity has played an integral part in its popularity and success. His son Luke has now taken over the reins and as company chairman, heads the business with an added zest of youth and vitality which was much needed after the loss of his father.