Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 2 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 200+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
For our Maltese office, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic and committed person to help us organize our daily tasks better. You will work alongside the Managing Director, and support the normal functioning of the office as necessary.
In this role, you will:
- Managing the relationships with our vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are in stock, available for use, invoiced and paid on time;
- Doing stock and assets management in the office, including but not limited to: stationery equipment, furniture, IT equipment and kitchen supplies;
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts;
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations;
- Assist with payroll and other office and employment administrative services as required;
- Generate necessary reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research;
- Assisting with the organization of corporate events and activities, as well as ad-hoc projects as required;
- Supporting and assisting administratively the HR function and the Senior Management when requested;
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
You will know we are looking for you if you have:
- 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment;
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written Maltese and English skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A “can-do” attitude; you are diligent and loyal, quick, effective and responsible;
- Self-motivation, being attentive to detail and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes;
- Readiness to help and support other's work, being highly proactive yourself.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.