Our client is an innovative company championing technical delivery of Oracle systems in Malta. They are serving the hospitality industry including top global hotels and resort hotels brands. With the hospitality industry valued at least 500 bn Euros a year, our client seeks an Oracle implementation specialist to be part of a robust growing technology company with key ambitions to drive revenue growth while serving multiple establishments locally.
A leading technology company that has been established over a decade and provides a range of service to small and large organisations, offering leading tech brands.
- Configuration and launching of OPERA PMS.
- Preparing and delivering training to customers on OPERA PMS so as to transform their vital business needs in the hospitality sector.
- Creation and editing of OPERA stationary with Oracle Reports Builder Tool to drive innovation.
- Providing user maintenance and troubleshooting on their day-to-day use while working collaboratively with other teams through the full delivery lifecycle.
- Identifying PMS oriented solutions for any new end user needs and requirements by working with the end user and leading any discussions, design and delivery of the modules.
- Previous experience working in a hospitality environment.
- A working knowledge of hotel accounting and financial principles.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers and Networking.
- A basic grasp of PL/SQL programming.
Attractive remuneration available to the right candidate.
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224