Your responsibilities will include:
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Extract Data from various sources and compile statistics and reports
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions
- Review and interpret ongoing report requirements
- Develop high-quality database solutions, procedures, and scripts for data migration
- Manipulate and transform data according to business requirements
- Create and maintain project documentation/manuals to stakeholders
- Perform thorough unit testing
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or Data Analytics
- Experience as a Data Analyst looking to develop custom reports
- Good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL Server reporting, Integration and Analysis Services (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite and excellent Excel working knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting in C# or .NET framework, Python, Powershell or similar is an asset
- Must be meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Must be willing to travel abroad every once in a while
- Good command of the English language is a must
Our Client has been providing specialist, professional advice to expatriates and has earned a reputation as the leading international tax and wealth management advisers, providing integrated tax, wealth management, and estate planning services to private clients in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta and the UK.
Primary job focus
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.