We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany. We are not only one of the coolest sports brands, but also one of the most exciting iGaming companies. Everyone knows us, and we release and promote games from the most popular providers in the world of iGaming. We ensure that our players always enjoy a safe and responsible environment full of action every day!
We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest technologies and partnering with the best to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what's possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, extraordinary things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face - because we're looking for CRM Campaign Manager iGaming (m/f/x) to join our team!
You will increase customer retention and engagement with a focus on our Games product through excellent multi-channel communication and event driven ad-hoc promotions. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure engagement of customers with refreshing, perfectly executed campaigns and relevant communication cycles. Your focus is on customer engagement by constant optimization of customer communication, website content and user experience.
Your playing field:
- You will create campaigns and user journeys using cutting edge CRM and CMS tools.
- You will use your creative nature to write marketing copy and oversee campaign asset design.
- You manage and improve automated customer life cycle communications and ensure relevant Gaming communications across all channels with aligned website content
- You will stay informed and current by researching market trends, competitor campaigns, promotions and communication and share that knowledge with your team.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You have 2+ years of CS, CRM, or Gaming industry experience.
- Customer centric mindset. The customer is always in the middle of everything you do. As such, you design and deliver solutions with them in mind.
- Collaborative. You will work cross-functionally with external partners and internal teams to nurture mutually beneficial relationships.
- Open to change. You maintain a flexible and creative mindset that allows you to adapt easily to changing situations and circumstances.
- Personal & professional integrity. You have the desire and determination to work hard to meet the job's goals while adhering to policies.
- Solution-oriented & hands-on. You're consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances and never too busy for operational work.
- Fast paced environment. Loving the heat of the game, at Tipico you can create campaigns from the scratch and bring all your creative skills to the pitch. With your start-up mindset you really can make an impact here.
- German Language. As the leading sports betting provider, native or fluent German language skills both written and spoken is a plus.
- Knowledge of retention and reactivation strategies.
- Good html and Excel knowledge.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to growth
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness and life) and free parking.
- On-site childcare. We've got a game plan to support you and your 3+ year old kids.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a gym membership of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels
We look forward to your application!