Our client specialises in import and export of electrical and lighting equipment and is currently seeking to recruit an Administration Executive to join their team.
Whilst reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be:
- Assisting in submitting tenders/quotations;
- Dealing with suppliers and clients on a daily basis;
- Handling price workings and preparing all the necessary information/correspondence/bank guarantees to be submitted in a timely manner;
- Liaising with shipping, purchasing and stores departments;
- Preparing shipping documentation for some consignments and monthly cargo marine insurance claims;
- Generating reports as per Director's request;
- Assisting in HR tasks;
- Making sure that goods are delivered to the client on time and invoiced accordingly;
- Dealing directly with haulers, shipping companies and the Company's insurance company;
- Handling administration duties such as taking care of Company events, booking of hotels for suppliers and management and other travel related duties; and,
- Dealing with yearly invoicing for the waste packaging and updating the Company's website regularly.
This position calls for someone who is enthusiastic and a team player. S/he must be willing to learn and able to work under pressure.