A leading Pension Administration company is looking for a French Client Relationship Manager to join their Corporate team in Malta. You will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for a portfolio of international clients. The perfect candidate will be fluent in French and English and have at least a years' experience in Corporate Services. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and wish to join a great company which offers superb career prospects, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based French Client Relationship Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as primary contact with clients who have structures administered and managed by the client
- Building and maintaining a relationship with clients, settlors, beneficiaries and their advisors
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to Trusts, Corporate structures and Residency applications
- Managing trusts administered by the Malta office of the client
- Completing reports and filing with the relevant authorities in a timely and orderly manner
- Liaising with external parties for applications/registrations as required.
- Liaising with other departments within the office and the Group including business development managers and legal counsel to ensure a professional service is provided to clients
- Monitoring activities of structures to ensure compliant with procedures and policies
- Liaising with legal department in relation to contracts and agreements
- Recording chargeable and non-chargeable time against client matters
- Working on own initiative as part of a CRM team
- General office administration tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- In addition to the duties which the job normally entails such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer's business or as the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Corporate Services role
- Good time management
- Good working knowledge of Office programs/tools
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
1 July 2020